Vision is to promote interest and enthusiasm in science and the
technologies, particularly among elementary and middle school teachers
and students... to encourage females and minorities to enter science and
technology fields... to help U.S. students become the first in the world
in science and math... and to prepare better qualified workers for our
Want some background on the GYSTC? Click
here for the full story.
right! We are a nonprofit organization and all monetary
donations are tax deductible. Click here
for details about donating and for a list of supporters.
to contact us? Click here.
workshops for teachers with complete lesson plans and many materials.
Most workshops offer PLU credit for teacher recertification.
- Assisting teachers with integrating technology
(such as computers, laserdiscs, CD-ROM and Internet) into their
teaching and into student-directed activities.
- Providing resources which can be checked out by
- Providing hands-on science field trips based on
Georgia GPS objectives for 15,000 students, K through 5th
grades, each school year.
- Sponsoring Family Science Nights in area schools
- Providing summer science camps or computer camps
for students in Coweta, Harris and Heard counties.
- Sponsoring science fairs, Science Bowls, Science
Olympiads, and other similar competitions and special events.